Thursday, September 22, 2011

what an experience!


at 12:30 PM today my friends and i were just hanging out in my car watching titanic. i parked the car in front of the gym because by 1 o'clock i had to go to the physical therapist. so it was already 12:50 PM and a car was starting to park beside my car, and LO AND BEHOLD!!!! IT WAS MIKE SILUNGANG'S CAR!!!! so my friends and i were already like getting all giddy because he is such a cutie pie!



and then....... we see THREE doors opening, which means he has TWO of his friends with him!! so we were like



but I wasnt expecting to see my biggest bball crush Rob because he had his own car BUTTTTTT when the passenger's seat closed, I SAW HIMMMM!!! WE STARTED SCREAMING LIKE MANIACS! AND I MEAN SCREAM! THE LOUDEST SCREAM I CAN MUSTER!!

THIS IS PROBABLY HOW WE LOOKED LIKE!



AND THENNNNN

they were walking towards my car because they had to pass it before going to the gym so we were like SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! and we pretended to watch the paused titanic movie. then when they passed, i tried to take a freakin picture! and he suddenly looked BAM!!!!


i turned to face front immediately!! still so kilig! my blood was like in my head! and we were all freaking out! WE STARTED SCREAMING AGAIN WHEN THEY WERENT TOO NEAR ANYMORE! 


but thennnn they sat on the benches near my car so i just played it cool you know, since my car is NOT TINTED.


then i realize it was 1pm already and i had to go down. so we waited for them to get back inside their car before we went down and i wanted to be all like. 


but i do believe i looked like this



then when they left we tried to see if our screams were heard from the inside. i let my 2 friends who were with me, and another teammate stay by the benches as i went inside my car to scream, and i they started laughing!!!! IT WAS FREAKIN AUDIBLE! I WANTED TO SLAP MYSELF IN THE FACE! I AM NEVER GONNA STAY WHILE HES THERE ANYMORE

CAN ANYONE SAY EMBARRASSING??



No comments:

Post a Comment