Sunday, September 25, 2011

so i had a discussion again with my dad about networking. during pastor ray ann fuentes' i guarantee you my mind was working the whole time. i was thinking about my family's needs, my mom's work, my dad's dog training, and vmobile.

I KNOW THERE ARE NEGATIVE POINTS TO VMOBILE AND I KNOW THAT THERE ARE POSITIVE POINTS TO IT TOO.

what i dont like about vmobile is that the reason why some people join is because they are attracted by what they vmobile people have; the cars, the houses, the expensive gadgets, etc. i dont like that some  people join just to be rich or richer. i dont like how they get envious or greedy. i dont like how in time they become so attached to the money.

but there are good sides too. i like that it gives opportunity to the uneducated to make money. i like that gives people a chance to a better living.i like how it helps those who are in need. 


i understand what my dad is trying to say, but i am not joining it for getting rich. im joining vmobile to help my mother and my grandparents. my mom works for our own company and she doesnt make a lot. she has 4 children to feed. my dad is a dog trainer, and i dont know how much he makes. probably very little. its not enough for our tuition fees, electric and water bills, groceries, clothes, school stuff, etc combined. ITS NOT!!! i believe vmobile will help us greatly because i dont want to ask my mom for gas money every 2 days. i dont want to ask for weekly allowance so she can spend it on my brothers. i dont want to ask for money everytime i go out or everytime i need or want to buy something. i dont want my grandparents to keep working abroad to pay for my brothers' tuition fees. i dont want that my mom stresses about groceries or bills because she doesnt know where to get the money. i dont want that. and im not even sure if my dad sees that cause he doesnt pay the bill. he doesnt know what my mom has to pay for. he doesnt know how much our tuition fees our. he doesnt know what my brothers and i buy for school. he doesnt know how much we spend when we go out. he doesnt know how much gas i use going to school and back. he doesnt know how much gas mommy pays for everytime jimmy has to bring my brothers to school and pick them up.

i dont want to get attached to money. i dont want to be greedy. i dont want to love money for than God. i  just want to help my mother. and ill keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment